The People's Playlist: Vo. 21- Mika-Tache' St. Fleur
Mika-Tache' St. Fleur is the founder and CEO of Saint MGMT, a Brand Strategy and Digital Marketing Agency located in Richmond, Virginia. Mika is the "Saint' behind Saint MGMT, and focuses on working with small to medium-sized businesses to not only help them to grow with specific marketing strategies, but also help businesses understand digital marketing and the benefits it can bring to their business. Marketing has always been a passion with Mika, and she's always looking for the next way she can help grow a business so that their passion shines, too. (Shameless plug: Follow Saint MGMT on Instagram at @SaintMGMT.)
Mika's playlist consists of some classics from true legends--A Tribe Called Quest & D'Angelo--and some new heat from none other than The Carters (you did listen to Everything is Love, right?).
So what gets this digital marketing guru in the zone and producing dope work for Saint MGMT's clients? Let's dive right in... The People's Playlist: Vo. 21- Mika-Tache' St. Fleur
1. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5 (This song just always feels good, no matter if it's Sunday)
2. Lady - D'Angelo (Anyone who lived in Richmond in 1995 when this dropped knows the pride it gave Richmond, especially Southside to see "US" on tv - it reminds me of simpler times)
3. Boo'd Up - Ella Mai (I love this song because, in a time where music isn't as innocent as it used to be, gives all the feels and is just cute).
4. Blessed - Jill Scott ( this is actually my alarm in the morning too)
5. Flashing Lights - Kayne West (Old Kanye will always be loved)
6. Good Morning - Kanye West (also my alarm...LOL...I start dancing in my bed)
7. A Rollercoaster Jam Called Love - Rapsody (I love an underrated female rapper)
8. Electric Relaxation - A Tribe Called Quest (My older brother introduced me to Tribe and I will always love him for that)
9. Jazz (We've Got) - Tribe Called Quest (This song is everything, flow, beats, love)
10. Boss - The Carters ( MOTIVATION!!!)