The People's Playlist: Vo. 10 - Victoria Gaines
"Hey guys and gals!
I’m Victoria, blogger behind hey delicate, and your resident bacon enthusiast and travelista. My blog has been a creative outlet for me the last few years and when I need inspiration, one of the first things I turn to is music.
I love music and I don’t know where I would be without music. It has healing powers. It energizes, empathizes, and sets the mood for my life's soundtrack. For as long as I can remember I’ve been surrounded by music. From the choir and the school band, to the record player in my parents living room there was no way to escape it.
You ever hear a great song or a new artist so dope that sometimes you’re not even sure you want to share it yet? It's so good you just want to keep it to yourself? It’s OK, I won’t tell anyone. But I love those moments. I listen to a little bit of everything these days but R&B soul is probably my favorite genre. I listen to a lot of alternative R&B and underground artists. I love DJs and producers like Kaytranada, Sango and Joe Kay that expose me to new sounds. I hope these good vibes help you push through the day and keep those creative juices flowing!"
Get those creative juices flowing with Delicate here: The People's Playlist: Vo. 10 - Victoria Gaines
1. "Big Shot" (Feat. Travis Scott) - Kendrick Lamar
2. "God's Plan" - Drake
3. "At All" - KAYTRANADA
4. "O Moto" - Sango
5. "Purple Tuesday" (Feat. Joey Bada$$ & Jesse Boykins III) - Rejjie Snow
6. "P.O.V." - dvsn
7. “After The Storm” (Feat. Tyler, The Creator, Boosty Collins) - Kali Uchis
8. “Let Me In” - H.E.R
9. “Hold Me Down” - Daniel Caesar
10. “Voila” (Feat. Gucci Mane, Wale) - N.E.R.D
11. “Banana Clip” - Miguel
12. “Broken Clocks” - SZA
13. “Django Jane” - Janelle Monae
14. “Sticky” - Ravyn Lenae
15. “The Motive Used To Be The Melody” (Feat. Xavier Omar) - Sango
16. “If” - DaVido
17. “By Your Side - Remix” - Cottonbelly